Marquee Gutter – Channel – PVC 500gsm
- Fast Shipping To Your Door.
- Joining Marquee Gutter.
- 500gsm PVC.
- Join Two Marquees Together.
- Combine Shipping on more items.
Marquee Gutter PVC 500gsm:
A marquee gutter is used when you need to connect one marquee to another in order to create a larger waterproof area.
Use gutters to weather a structure to a building or out house
The function is to collect the water from the roof into the gully and channel it away from the join between the marquees.
- Use a marquee gutter to connect one marquee to another marquee
- Waterproofs the joint by channelling the water away from the marquees
- The gutter attaches to the marquees with bungee ties or zip ties
- Fits from the eaves pole on one marquee, under the roof scallops on both marquees and up to the eaves in the second marquee
- All water running off the roof will be caught by the gutter and channelled away.
- Different width gutter can cope with different eave height marquees
- Also used to attach marquees to out buildings such as barns, summer houses and pool houses.
Marquee Gutter Specification:
- 500gsm PVC Material
- 15m in length and 30cm wide for fixing eaves of the same height
- 15m Long and 60cm in width for marquees which have uneven eaves
- Eyelets each side for attaching to the eaves with zip ties
Extra material on the gutters can be used to channel water further away from the marquee, therefore a 15m gutter can be used on a 6m marquee up to a 14m marquee.
Order this item with a marquee or other accessory and combine the postage costs.
Fast Dispatch – Fast Delivery – Great Customer Service
BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE – FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
|Dimensions||30 × 60 × 10 cm|